Downunder Cosy Cubbies
Consider purchasing cubby curtains for your playhouse or cubby here for Christmas. Link in comments. ... See MoreSee Less
3 months ago
Sandpit Covers Australia
Don’t miss your opportunity to order a sandpit cover, receive it now but pay in March and still get a 15% discount! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Ordering a sandpit cover through Sandpit Covers Australia has several benefits, including:
1. Customization: We offer custom-sized covers to fit your specific sandpit dimensions.
2. Quality: Ensuring high-quality materials and construction for durability and longevity.
3. UV Protection on the cover keeps it durable.
4. Safety: Keeping the sandpit clean and free from debris or animals, ensuring a safe play environment.
5. Convenience: Easy ordering process and potential for quick delivery.
6. Support: Access to customer support for any questions or issues related to your purchase. ... See MoreSee Less
5 months ago
Sandpit Covers Australia: Tips On Sandpits
Why do you put salt in a sandpit?
For schools and domestic use you can sprinkle the sand with coarse sea salt or Sandpit Powder to keep bugs, slugs and bacteria out, and if you want to keep the dogs and cats away you can use white vinegar, pepper or cinnamon. Rake it all into the sand and apply it again every so often. Do this before you cover the sandpit with our reliable and easy to use covers. Orders yours now to make sure your sandpit is kept hygenic. ... See MoreSee Less
7 months ago